- The gay bar scene
- John and Sherlock practicing dances behind closed curtains in 221B
These are two scenes that I am sure we would have seen if Johnlock was just an elaborate joke. They didn’t film the dance practice or even let Sherlock casually dance with John at the wedding because the chemistry would have been undeniable and they are trying to maintain some semblance of surprise for a big reveal (expect the unexpected). Why else would they choose not to release the gay bar footage as a deleted scene if Moffat’s reason for cutting it was that the montage went on too long? Maybe they are saving these scenes for John’s next wedding as Sherlock so considerately put it on John’s blog.
the-burning-ones said: 15) How do you vent your anger? 24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender? 29) Do you have any obsessions right now?40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? 53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
15) I honestly don’t think I get angry that often, but going for a walk is a good way for me to went my anger. Any kind of exercise helps with extreme emotions especially really aggressive abdominal workouts.
24) Two singers I find attractive are John Barrowman and Florence Welch. I am a cis female, but I wanted to add a lovely lady in too.
29) My main obsession is Sherlock (as I’m sure you can tell). I loved the show from the very first episode, but Johnlock grew on me during Series 3. When I discovered how truly wonderful the Johnlock fandom is, there was no turning back for me. Now I read a lot of fanfiction, and have a somewhat unrealistic expectation for relationships.
40) Yes, I would be the kind of friend that I want to have as a friend. I will admit that this was not always true. I was not always a great friend in high school, and I changed a lot in college. I love talking about TV shows, playing games, and contemplating weird life questions with other nerdy people.
53) I honestly can’t think of anything. I used to be much more shy, but I feel like I’m pretty open at this point at least on the internet.